Saturday 26 May 2012

Elementary dreams

















Dreams were the major force to send a man to the moon.
I was wondering to be a big man when I was a child, after all we become grown and again we are thinking who we are. When I was a student I liked to wear handsome, what I thought was how many people live without good clothing. Then I got used to wear normal dresses. Than a handsome one I like to be a normal person. One of the normal people. People may think becoming normal is easy but it is not. Self determination and view and discipline is very important to become a such person. I know there are many like me who would like to be the best but who stay calm. Im not putting credits to my own account. It is a state of satisfaction with small number of wills and needs. When I think buy many expensive books for schooling I thought why should I do this. There are cheap books. I can use them. Somehow my father each and every year bought me new school books to me. When I was a small one this made my eyes wet. I saw my parents were trying to dress me even without thinking of them. To feed even without thinking own needs.  For sure their thought was the most respectful and humble in my world. Even for today I worship to those principles of life. Spending a small life as a normal man. When we asked something my parents did everything to do it. They never asked why we needed it.  Sometimes my mother advised me not to ask each and everything what I see. The biggest lesson in my life. BE A SATISFIED PERSON. This is why I would like to live with Elementary dreams and needs.  Living with small things is very easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment