Friday 5 June 2020

5th of June2020

If someone say I didn't love you, open my heart and see! Im not a jerk! Im not a opportunity seeker. I loved you sweetheart. I loved you like im mad. I loved every beat of your heart. I heard your heart singing my name. I fell in love with you at the first sight. I never wanted to leave you. If you hate me thats okay. Its natural to hate a person like me. I just wanted to love you forever. Never wanted to leave. I had no second plans. Finally I was helpless. I will wait Baba. I wish you all the happiness in your life. And I will not stop loving you!! Today a poya day. Remember how we were planning to visit your temple? May the triple gems bless you and your family. May your parents live long. May this day be a blessed one to you. I miss you.
I remembered you a lot today. A lot. A lot of love too. Poured water to your birthday tree. Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment