Saturday 19 February 2022

18th February 2022

 Thought I forgot you? No.. No... Never.

I didn't forget you. Instead I remembered you many times. I was in a night extra duty. A little late but came home and posting this. How come I forget the first day when I saw your innocent eyes? Yea Baby you were so mischievous. Thats fine. Im sure you have forgotten this day. But long time ago we met for the first time. You didn't keep your word so I had to come and take you home. I miss you a lot Baba. I never wanted to let my little angel out there in between a group of drunken nuts. I still love you. Im keeping my voice low. I don't want to hurt you. Don't forget! yet my heart calls your name. You will alway be mine. You will be my forever valentine. Forever.

I miss you a lot. Stay strong and stay safe sweetheart. I miss you and I'm sorry. Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment