Sunday 18 February 2024

That day. That chaotic and beautiful day.

 Sweetheart, remember that day? February 18th. I still remember, like yesterday. You wanted to go there so much. You looked like an angel in your pink dress. Your mom made it for you. You got late, but you weren't worried. Something gave me chest pain too. Anyway, that was the day we broke our real silence. I think I expressed myself to you. And we got in my friend's car and went home. I even came closer to your house. So, the time passed this way. Finally, I was the one to hurt you. I was rude. I know. There are no excuses. You had to move on. I distanced myself like a rude guy. I suffered from seeing you suffer. But finally, it's all my fault. Anyway, I'm glad to hear about your life. I get some updates sometimes. I feel happy for you, sweetheart. Time went by like an express. I remember you a lot. Sometimes I still visit Torrington and sit at the place where we used to sit. I miss you. Nothing is ever forgotten. Tc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment