Friday 25 February 2011

Preparing to be alone.

My friend next to my room came to my room and just told me that he would leave the hostel soon to another hostel. Some how Im going to spend my remaining time in Kursk here in first hostel in my sweet room 301. It was a nice friend and a shelter to me and always it will be the best place. There are no many students left in this hostel now. What I thought is if we think about this life it also similar to this situation. Your beloved people and friends leave you one by one. Finally one day we will think about our past period of time. you will be alone in a ocean of happy and sad memories. In this ocean those happy moments won't come to and take to that same old moment. you will feel some mild taste of it instead. What about the sad moments? sure there will be some memories too but they won't be much tough as they were. The thing what had happened is we have passed all those moments. On a day when Im so weak and old and if someone offering me a wish which will come true for 5 minutes. I would wish to see my family my mother father sister and brother. I would wish to feel those same warm feeling for a 5 minutes of time. I really loved those moments.

1 comment:

  1. No matter the memories you have are good or bad..In the time of future both of them brings the sorrow... When the memories are happier ones you worries that they never come back again..and if the memory is painful..you worries again thinking why did they happened...!!!!

    ReplyDelete