Sunday 13 February 2011

The way I see it.

you may ask about love. I have felt it but not for a long time. I felt it a long time ago. Now also I can remember those days. As usually I was very shy. I think we knew that we like each other. There are no much interesting things in love stories. because there were few of them, actually two. The special thing about my first love feeling is it was fully blocked by parents. I never hate them. I left that idea. Still love is a fully strange thing to me. I always afraid if I love some one and if she leave me some day I cant bare the pain of it. Sure I will go mad. I think I will go mad. But I know there are many people took this risk and became successful. Yes, some have lost their love.
I think in this field(Love). I was a covered and a looser. I'm not trying to show some thing bad about me. Im just trying to convince you about the way I loved. I have feelings about some girls. But I never told about them to those girls. If I say it and If I cant marry her. She will break her heart. She will suffer. I cant see it.
I hope some day some one will understand this situation. Some day some one will understand about me.
I hope all of you will have a nice Valentine's day this year. I wish you all the success.

1 comment:

  1. I'll tell you one thing..if you are reading my comments...This is what I learnt from my love story..One should never under estimate his/her power of love..You might not have a good look...Or you might not be a beauty queen or a prince charming....But if you can love a one person in a unique way....Then You can win...!! So never be afraid to reveal your love to that person...may be she z already awaiting to hear it from you....

    ReplyDelete