Sunday 23 October 2011

Celebrating light memories


If some one wish to write something in memory of me. I would like to hear a description as following.(this is not a obligation to keep a memory about me) I'm really trying to be a such person. I love to see people with such characteristics. I collected these attitudes and added in to my life from books, from various people and from various incidents.
Medical student is a person who really liked silent environments. He loved his mother and father a lot. The most precious thing he had and owned was his parents and their love. Medical student loved his brother and sister like a bird's love to the blue skies. Medical student loved to see his patients with big smiles. He liked to make them smile. Especially the patients he met at the cancer dispenser unit in Kursk and in the regional hospital of Kursk. Medical student loved to live with poor people who didnt even have a clothe to wear properly. He loved to be a good doctor to them. He had experienced love and kindness very less, but he was trying to give these thing to human kind.

I wrote this note because our lives are like water drops. We never know when it ends. I appreciate the person than his profession. I would like to tell silently, the person who is living in the medical student's character loves you all a lot. In my life I never forget my grand father and grand mother, Podi Amma, my uncle and aunt. I should admit I was shocked seen one patient who was about to die. She was with a end stage renal failure. I saw she was crying. Later I knew the story. Many patients gave me silent lessons about the uncertainty about our lives. For the first time I felt the side of my heart which afraid to death. Few years back I never had such a feeling. Finally I agreed with the bitter truth, sooner or later we should go through such conditions. No one knows to tell when we end this voyage. Im very sure the efforts we made to make someone comfortable will be the final reword and the happiness.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment