Saturday 26 November 2011

Start of the 2011 winter.


In my tuberculosis cycle I got sick. Not due to a TB infection, but influenza. Our teachers discussed with us and already arranged one method to reduce the number of classes in the cycle. I was an ease to us in this winter period. Now the problem is what to do at home? As usually the weather keeps its character with the dark environment. The sun should be there behind the thick layer of clouds. But the poor sun even can’t send his warm rays to us. 23.5 degree deviation of the earth’s axis really can cause significant effects in the weather. November is the start of the real winter period. People Come to work and run for homes just after their work. In the summer the roads are fully crowded in the evenings. In the winter evenings are so lonely. Once these roads were filled with young children, elderly people, and lovers. But now they are empty.  In the winter the most difficult thing is to stay in a room studying. Outside dark and cold. The environment is so depressing. There are no much interesting things to do. Teachers telling the education are the most important.  I know what education is. I mean the mood of the education. What it has done to me is keeping me in one place which is bounded by tough borders for a long time.
The thing what I found is the many golden moments have passed me.   I’m thinking in my room about the birds which fly in the skies. Watching through a window for the same sight and thinking about a tomorrow seems to be a crazy thing. But for now there is nothing left to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment