Tuesday 10 January 2012

Few things you should eat before you die.....

http://www.listsofbests.com/list/267-50-things-to-eat-before-you-die
I saw several survey's to find 50 things which you should eat in your lifetime. The reports are very interesting. I get used to know there are amazing food in the world while I was reading through. Several web pages have suggested their own lists. Im sure all of them are very interesting. Majority of the lists are well organized and determined. Almost all the reports showed the human interest to the meat products. Actually I thing there is a huge trend to animal food products than the plant origin food. Its true we cant change the western food habits, but we should always be careful when we take those menus in to our countries. We should assess our social economic factors, our life habits, number of meals we take, amount of the food we take, what are the diseases prevail in our countries and region. We should consider about the those factors. There are more to think. But its not bad to try those food, not frequently but occasionally. I saw the name Mango and Durian  was there in the list. I would like to add two more fruits if they allow me. Mangosteen and Rambutan.
Except all the food items I would like to suggest a small list of food which you try before you die. actually some of them are not food, but there is a different meaning.

1) A meal which prepared by your beloved mother.
2) A dinner with your parents in a nice cafe.
3) A fruit which is grown in your garden.
4) A fruit or a vegetable from a tree which you planted.
5) A glass of fresh milk from a village cow. (Not pasteurized )
6) A big glass of water instead of lunch.
8) Banana
9) If you can you should have taste a meal from a small economy class cafe and a meal from a high class hotel. (See the difference and think about the people who dont have sufficient food to live.)
10) Chocolate

I hope this would be a nice list. I add chocolate because everyone love it. We have read about chocolate a lot. I think chocolate would be a good choice. Banana probably the most popular fruit in the world, dont forget to taste it. You can add comments and new food items to my list. Improve it. Keep this also in your mind, there are thousands of people who dont have the opportunity to get regular food. S please dont waste food.
Mangoose

Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment