Sunday 22 January 2012

In a lonely vacation

When I was a child I thought the future going to be bright one. But later I get used to know there are many things that may go in the directions that I don’t want. I know now, there are many things which I have already forgotten. Not only me but many of the people. We didn’t come here for the eternity. Our previous generation knew this truth. They easily convinced them to face the truth in the real world. New world we taught to gain a rich, prosperous life and the happiness. I think we have deviate from the path of the real happiness a lot.  We have become wild. The real problem of such a long standing deviation is our disability to convince us about the true nature of life. When the world is not the place we thought everyone become hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment