Saturday 22 September 2012

Felt the Anginal Pain

I took a skype call to home. My mother and father was on the other side of the line. Im in Russia and they are in Sri Lanka. Im going to finish my degree by this December. I told to my mom if it is possible try to send my brother to the graduation ceremony. I didnt have idea about the expenditure which we should bare in Russia. I didnt know about the financial condition of the home. My brother wasn't forward to my suggestion. Mom also forced him.Then I send some e mails to my brother asking why? why cant you come? dont be afraid! Then at last he replied me. "Brother we didnt tell you, but the financial condition is not so good. Mother sometimes skip her drug therapy to save money some times. I we could find money I will come. I'm sure". I would like admit those low mark holders who went sri lankan university under the district mark base are not the most suitable. Of course those low mark holders are in the first line against the foreign graduates. We are the people who had enough marks to attend to sri lankan medical university but who didnt get the opportunity. Till now our parents suffer, to give us the best. No MERCY to the politics and the other forces against the right of education. I hope the justice would be delivered to all.   

No comments:

Post a Comment