Tuesday 29 January 2013

I always hate goodbyes.



We were at the bus station. They leave for Belgorod. She kissed me many times and told her love to me. My heart cried. Grand mother said sorry for her blames to me and if something bad happened to me from her. “Charith! I think you leave soon; you won’t meet me again for a long time. Sorry if there is any bad memory!” I ran out of words. She bought a many buns and told me go to hostel and eat. Don’t stay in hunger. I didn’t know what to say. Was it a good bye forever? Anyway I always hate goodbyes. I promised her that we meet again. I didn’t try to discuss much about the thing that I leave around February 24. Life flows.  

2 comments:

  1. Good day, is Movable type a no cost blogging software package like live journal?
    Additionally does the unit use plenty of extensions in addition to themes or templates correctly?
    I have to start employing the item pertaining to my own brand new blog
    site whether or not it really does! Appreciate it.
    Look at my blog : People Records

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all do buddy! Non of us wanna hear good byes from our loved ones. But who said, all the things happen are preferred ones?

    this is something different. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete