Tuesday 8 January 2013

Latter one.



For the first time I’m writing a letter to my blog out of Kursk. I started my blog in Kursk. An unforgettable period of time, which is filled by many sad memories. I came to Stroitel. A small city which is situated in Belgorod city (Oblast). Finished the exam and I’m on my new-year vacations. Soon I should face to my placticle skills exams and Examination of medical scenarios. Then we are ready to go home. I felt a funny discomfort in my chest. I thought it’s all over and it is the way to an end. Grandmother who is treating me in the Russian house is a nice person. The world has made a bad picture about our countries. So they had such ideas also. It’s not time to deal with those problems. So I kept my silence hare.  When I see my way in retrospection I see some little things which I couldn’t do. My mind takes the chance to argue with in me about the past, which I shouldn’t be worried.  History always stays as the time we passed. History is a book which gives us many lessons.  One of my teachers once told us “Dear students assume if we can stop and shutdown all the processes of present and go back to history and change the things and live the life”. I know this is a thing practically impossible. Think about the human feelings and the thoughts which generated words. Everyone like to do something better then and live happily. I laughed at my teachers idea about shutting down the future, go back and start all from the beginning. I laughed at the idea because I was a kind of an idiot because thought about my teacher’s wise word scientifically. Finally I got the idea. It’s about happiness. Good health and the happiness, the greatest teaching to a formal person living on earth. We always think we are getting wise but the wise people always think where those wise people have gone. World change rapidly and same thing happen to us. We are taught to believe in science. Science has the same base which the religion stands. No one like to show the basement of science.
Have you ever thought what happen when person comes to a point when memories flood, future become uncertain and present is a fist of smooth dusty sand which cannot grab and escape between the fingers. Mentioned place is the actual point where I live right now.

1 comment:

  1. Dang, I simply entered a good plus detailed comment, but when I tried so
    that you can publish this this Web browser dead. Could it have been by some means saved
    or perhaps should i update the idea?
    My web-site :: collegenet.nl

    ReplyDelete