Thursday 2 July 2020

2nd of July 2020.

So this day came finally. I have no words. I had only tears. Now I know why I saw you inmy dreams 28th June in a red dress. Now I know why yesterday your Bamboo plant gave two large buds at once suddenly. Now I know why I saw you frequently past few days. No tough feelings Baba. I had only love to you. I was wrong I know. But my intentions weren't against you. I didn't have an intention to hurt you. I know you got hurt though. I never planned to leave you. I never wanted to leave you. You think I shouldn't have loved you? I fell in love with you at first sight. I couldn't help falling in love. I loved you in every possible way. I tried to make you smile. Your Smile made my day.
Today you leave all those moments in past. You are entering to a new life. I got super hurt in January when I knew that you got engaged. You have to proceed I know. Im not urging you to wait for me. But Im letting you to know that I will wait for you. I will not stop loving you.

Well for today Im in excruciating pain. But this I deserve.
Anyway... Stay safe Baba. Stay happy. Enjoy your life. Be healthy.
You are the most adorable one in my life. You are the most loved. You are the sweetest.
I wish both of you a joyful life ahead. Many life endeavours will be there. I wish your success. I wish both of you good health.
Take care then.
Happy wedded life sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment