Thursday 2 July 2020

3rd of July 2020

Writing this in a dark morning. We will get rains sometimes. Remember I came here in a rainy season. You encouraged me to come and work. I never intended to leave you sweetheart. Now you habe taken few vital decisions. And I know you will forget me thats something inevitable. Last noght was a long one. How I remembered everything. Like I was watching a movie. All the memories came in to my mind. There is nothing painful than this. I deserve some pain also Baba(For hurti you). I have to say baba I will not stop loving you. For the new journey ahead I ways wish you all the best. Remember me someday. I loved you till the last breath. You got muchh hurt. I got hurt too. But I never stopped loving you. Hope you are fine Baba. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment