Thursday 17 December 2020

18th December 2020

After skipping many days, Im writing to you just to let you know that I haven't given up faith in you. I was totally a disgrace to love. I know my faults. I will suffer for them forever. Im waiting here in this side of the river sweetheart. I know you have left the scene. You have abandoned all the hope and the memories. Im just staying hopefully and tidy because I want to stay somewhere inside you. May be in your heart? Since August I didn't write you here. I was so confused and frustrated. I couldn't forgive my deeds. I didn't give a try either. Anyway I stayed silent intentionally. I was silent not because I forgot you but because I felt that you moved on. Times I wanted to shout and say your name and say "you are mine!" was numerous. I stayed silent instead because O didn't hurt my little angel again. You are my angel forever. you loved me. Im a person difficult to handle sweetheart. Im a person difficult to tolerate. I remember sometimes how painful words did I said to you. I couldn't appologize. I left everything that early and I didn't have time. I was wrong. I didn't mean any of those words. I was in pain. I just didn't want to torture you anymore. I loved you though Baba. I still love you. And I will love you forever. I still remember our daily schedule. I still get up around 4.55am. I remember how there was a good morning message everyday. How you left home around 6.30am and reached bus stop around 6.41am. I remember everything Baba. I miss you a lot. Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment