Saturday 19 December 2020

20th December 2020

 Sweetheart its December 20th. This is the  day which I left you. Truly its my fault. I don't want you to remember the past and give you the coldest possible feeling which a soul can tolerate. Anyway it was a December 20th. That day came. Heavy rains going here like someone is crying. It wasn't easy for me too. Since then my heart is suffering by pains. I will be in pain forever. And I want you to know that I still love you. I know that you have moved on in your path. I know you have found your happiness. Its okay. You have to. Just remember! I didn't end my love anyway. You will be loved forever. I wish I could run toward you and say I love you. Hold your hand and walk in those greenish roads in colombo.

I know I will not be ables to get the same chance again. I ruined my opportunity.

I miss you a lot today Baba. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment