Saturday 23 July 2011

Definition to a perfect dream

In my life there were no many big dreams. many of them a really smaller than others dreams who were in the same age. I was always in aware about my family financial state. I can still remember my dream about a mountain bicycle. It became true when I was 15 or 16 years old.(True I had a small cycle/chopper). I told about my dream to my parents. but I never forced them to do it. I can still remember how determined them were about me. I have my own sister and my own brother. I love them. But the real meaning of a love to a brother or a sister  I understand now. At this moment im very far from my family so I know what a family really meaning. I understand how important is the family is. From my child hood there were no my requests to my family to buy toys(From me. im not talking about my brother/he is a good guy). When I was just 13 years old I could understand all the financial problems in my family so I blocked 90% of my dreams and locked them. I asked only about my education needs. the problems was that time my education was not a good one. A parent's meeting means a killing day for me. My teachers blamed to my parents because I was a weak student. I came to the Mahanama college when I was 7 years old. I left Malwana village school. Its not because I like to leave it, but pure desire of my beloved parents to give me a good education. Now as a 26 year old boy I think they were correct. They always love me. Mahanama is the place I learn about the society a lot. There were many cults. The cult of bright and English fluent is was the leading one.(This is till 5th class) I always respect my teachers but I should tell the were so delight to teach this language to the English fluent students. But to me an some others this was a hell of a 40 minutes. Because im from a village there no one speak english, and the group of near by area students also suffered with same problems. Teachers thought all of us comming from a one family. That was the biggest mistake. But after 5th class(Yea I failed from the scholarship examination). Failing the scholarship exam and the changes in this city school curricula kindles situations. Some times beatings by teachers because we were weak students made a depression in my mind. same repeat  and increased these kind of situations made some psychic traumas to me.(Once teacher once named me as a student without parents.) I keep my gratitude to Mahanama even between such negative conditions it was a nice shelter to my education. After 11th class many of the blames to my parents in the parents meetings stopped. That time I was a hard worker. I did my best to get in to the Medical college but I wasn't successful.  After my third attempt My parents sent to me to Russia. To have medical education. This part of the story ends now.
Another part starts. when I was doing my A/L exams My grand father left the world. One of the people who inspired me except my father. When I went to my vacation 3 years ago when I was saying good bye to return to Russia grand mother wished me and told me son you wont see me again. she was correct.
In a day im so old and going to die. Some one ask what kid of a dream would you like to see in my last days night this is my answer.-My grand mother and grand father infront of my house. as usually grand father walking or working in the garden. Im sitting in a bench between my father and mother. my brother and sister playing in the garden. grand mother and grand father in a discussion. its a evening. sky is pink and purple in color. And im going to the most sweetest sleep in my life. im so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment