Monday 18 May 2020

18th May 2020

Im totally helpless today Baba. Im waiting here like a child to post in the blog like a child. Its okay those are my feelings. I will not be noticed. My pain will not be seen by you or someone else. Its okay too. Why should you get upset seeing me. What else to be done if all the faults are im my hands. Im the one who threw your love away like an idiot. I feel everything. I will feel your love and warmth till the end of my life. And sweetheart I will not stop loving you too. Sweetheart you are mine. Im yours forever.
Blame me. You are right. Tomorrow is such a lucky day. You are celebrating your first birthday after the Marriage. I think Im the one who should be there with you (dont misunderstand me. Its just an innocent feeling). Better things will come to you Baba. I wish everything but the best. I will continuously give you the most valuable thing I have. Thats my love. My heart will be here for you always. Hope your parents are also fine. Miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment