Wednesday 20 May 2020

21th May 2020

How are you sweetheart? Going to work or Woking at home? What so ever I hope you are fine. I hope you are happy. Soon you will raise children. And that will be the time for me. I will definitely be forgotten forever. But I will be devoted to you. I will keep my faith in you. I will keep my love for you. I miss you a lot. I want to see you but I know im not allowed.
I went through lot of pain too. I know you took the same course. I respect and thankful for all the love and care you offered to me. You changed my life. I never knew the real love. You gave it to me. I know Im so unkind (I was so wrong too). You came to me and I fell in love in the first sight.
Love you... tc
Will write again.(There are some delays. But I will not stop expressing my feelings here).

No comments:

Post a Comment