Friday 29 May 2020

29th May 2020

How could I be silent this evening.  How could I be left in dark tolerating these feelings. My mind is crying. My heart is broken. My heart deserves no mercy. Yet im in love with you. And Im broken.
Remember this eve sweetheart?we talked a lot. This is a memorable eve. Remember what we were talking? I still remember your voice. I still hear those words. Everything inside me filled with joy of keeping our memories. Im in pain but im happy at least I have all the memories about you. I kept my silence like a deep lake. I never spoke a word. I never made a single insult/joke against you. I will not ever too. Yet im keeping a deep love,gratitude and many sweet feelings about you. I miss you a lot. Let this evening be forgotten. I will remain in a universe of pain. Hope you are fine
Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment