Monday 23 August 2010

Cronicles of childhood.

Childhood is the best time a man can ever experience. I can still remember my childhood. Some of those memories are like dreams now, but I think I enjoyed those days a lot. There were many sweet and unpleasant situations any way I'm not going tell about unpleasant incidents. I like to memories the joy I had in my childhood. I loved my mother and father a lot. My mother is so closer to me than my father, I was a little afraid to my fathers character. Though I was a little afraid to my father I respected him a lot, even today also. I didn't know that they are going to dedicate their whole life for me. There were many incident they punished me  much, but now I can understand why did they do all these, and now I'm 25. I can still remember how much did I cry when my mother told me that someday they leave this world and I should take all to my hand and live alone, I'm still afraid of it. In my childhood I did lot of mistakes and my education wasn't good at all, I saw much my mother and father suffered because of me. Still I can remember how they came with the news that I failed from my 5th year scholarship exam. When I'm in my 11th and AL classes I was A hard worker and I showed my results to them and I saw how much happy they were. I don't like to see my father use alcohols because I love him a lot. I like to dedicate all my life for them. If I have won something, all of those credits should direct to my parents. I love them a lot.

1 comment:

  1. As a son doesn't like to see his farther as an alcoholic....A farther never wanna see his son with a vodka can in his hand....It would be his worst dream ever to become true...!!!

    ReplyDelete