Sunday 29 August 2010

Memorable numbers and Me.

I never forget 30th May of 1985, because its my birth day. When im writing this letter Im 25 years old. My home number is 78,and my home has a wonderful name, Wimalagiri(Wonderful mountain top). I can remember my first day to school. Its Malwana Maha Vidyalaya. I entered to 1A class. I went there with my father I never forget that short trip to Mahavidyalaya. I never forget that morning. Last year in my vacation I went to Malvana Maha Vidyalaya and saw a big tree in front of my class.It planted there when we were in our 1st year class. I liked travel walk and stay with my parents. The short walk after school with my friend, I cant forget these things. I stayed there till my 2nd class. Then I went to Mahanama college which is situated in colombo 3. I was the golden journey in my life, I thankful to that journey a lot. My mother and father took me there, I would be thankful to them all my life. I entered to 2B class where I met my best teacher in Mahanama(Mrs;Perera.) There I was a normal child,but after that year I wasnt good for me.3C class the Hell. 4B class a normal class for me. 5d I suffered a lot mentally. 6E,7,8B all the things went normally. 9A,10H,11H my golden years. I loved those days.
12B&13B I worked a lot. I wanted to do some thing for my mother and father. hey...I forgot something can you remember your admission number of your school? 9267 its my one in Mahanama. My NIC number 851510095v. Pass port N1834077. I got my passport just before I come to Russia. Russia a new era of my life. I should stay here for 6year. I will leave Russia in 2013. It will be in a cold winter. From Russia I have learnt  Many thins. I got many things and I have lost many things. I can still remember my first summer vacation in Sri Lanka, at the end of vacation I left home for Russia.My grand mother told me "Son this is the last time you see me" she was correct.  I don't like the mad people here, I will tell you for sure, Maxim Gorky, Lenin, Chekhov, Tolstoy they are liars. Its not the country they wanted to show and they wanted to build.They couldn't do do it so they lied to us and became great people. Lenin did a big role there. So I wait till 2013. I hope at least after 2013 these educational numbers may give me a break. Its in the future. When I was leaving my home to AL exam I saw the tears which were in my mothers and grand mothers eyes. My father never showed his tears to me. But I know he loves us very much. I like to give a value to my parent's tears and sweat. I don't know why my memories flood like this. I thinks its normal.

1 comment:

  1. Everythings are normal when you are faraway from your home......Even to cry out aloud...

    ReplyDelete