Tuesday 17 August 2010

The Place where I looked in to the world

I thought to discuss some thing different except my usual topics. Its my school time. Still I can remember how I left my home to Colombo with my mother and father on our motorcycle. We were in front of the school, a big black color gate was opened by the guard man. We spent several hours in the school and went to my class room with my parents. It was a complete different place. I wasn't Malwana mahavidyalaya(My first school) then a kind teacher came and talked with my parents and took me in to the class, she introduced me to the class. She is one of my best teachers I've ever seen(Mrs:Perera). I took long time to adapt to the new environment of my school, the friends was totally different kind. Then I began a new life under the Mahanama College's roof. But till  9th class My educational performances wasn't good. I can remember the times when some teachers throw my book in to the class room, how some teachers neglected me in their own class, cruel punishments, complaints which were made to my parents which Made all things worse. I can remember how one teacher hit to my head by the Maths text book(Its the biggest text book we had in our 8th grade) that credits totally go to Mrs:Kamala whas one of my maths teachers in Mahanama(I for give for all the punishments which I had in my school but I never forgive this punishment because I wasn't guilty). Then I came to my 9th grade, I got one of the best teachers as my class teacher Mrs;Lalitha Ariyasinhe. Since 9th grade I began to study hard, I became a active student in classes in O/L. I passed My O/L exame with good results. In my education path Mahanama college played a major role. Its the most green color college I have ever seen. Many trees make the environment cool. I walked thousand times in this beautiful place with various thoughts in my mind. Some times happiness and some times sorrow, uncertainty. I became a lover of Mahanama. My A/L teachers are the best group of the teachers I've ever had. My A/L teachers gave us freedom to work in our labs individually. My school became my favorite place those days. I passed my advanced level examination and got selected to University of Kelaniya. I forgot, Mr Pulina de silva he was one my best maths teachers and one of my best class teaches. I thank to Mahanama a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment