Tuesday 14 April 2020

12th April 2020

I don't know how would you interpret me. I dont care much about it too. What I really wanted to say throughout my effort was the love. I have to admit that I loved you. And Im still loving you. Sooner comes a day to abandon all the memories about me Baba. That day comes. Same way your wedding day came to you. Same way you found your partner. A Day to forget me and move on. My heart will break again. Its okay Baba I can take it again and again. I dont believe that I have a heart. I hurt you like a criminal or a beast. Do I have a heart to be broken? . I will not hate you or blame you Baba. I know the enormous pain I gave you. I deserve to taste a little at least. This pain isn't bitter. But tastier. Im taking this road because I know that my heart will not stop loving you. So be it. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment