Wednesday 15 April 2020

15th April 2020

We had few rains. Soon the local vegetation will flower. And the fragrance will tell our story. The wind will sing our feelings, thoughts and stories never told to outside world. Iur precious past will remain here forever. (I know after some point I made it all unpleasant) Im so sorry Baba. I know the thoughts, feelings and fears governed my motivations and behaviour have become useless. I did something honestly. I do it even for today. Thats the love. I loved you a lot. Loved you like a child loves her mother. Loved you like a bird loves to skies. Now im so miserable Baba. Anyway sweetheart I will not stop loving you. When the last memory about me blows away from your mind.... Would this story be ended? Or endless. Love will remain Baba. I will have love for you. I will be a total stranger. Or an alien to you. I miss you a lot today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment