Thursday 23 April 2020

23rd of April 2020

I saw your face somewhere Baba. A picture. Im not worried but im happy. Im happy for you. Im happy to see your happiness. I know its easier to forget pains and bad times. Easier to forget bad memories. I know bad times,bad memories and bad experiences are with me. So you will forget me easily. Thats alright. You have the right and the authority to choose your path. I will not interfere Baba. Thats fine. I will never be on your way ever again. Anyway I will keep loving you. I dont need your consent to love you. Someday please remember!!! That I breathed my last breath remembering you and our love together. So forget me Baba. It will be much easier for you. You have found your love. You are happy. Thats the most important thing. You will raise children. I will be forgotten. I will be no one. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment