Sunday 5 April 2020

2nd of April 2020

Delayed messages always. Sweetheart I haven't forgotten you. Everything I felt inside nothing but the pain. I have to digest the bitter fact that you moved on. I have to live in misery for a long time. Dont know when this will be over. Sweetheart someday will you come to see me when I leave this world? Will you be there to say good bye for one last time? I might look silly at this point. But nothing about myself or you seems silly to me. Time will pass like a lightening. Nothing will wait for us. I know you have figured out everything. Thats why you have forgotten me. No love left for me Baba? Would I be loved? I miss you a lot. Writing this after a 48 hour long duty. Im tired. I have a headache. Thats remember me our past. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment