Thursday 2 April 2020

31st March 2020

Sweetheart how are you? Hope you aren't working these days. Well I'm working a lot these days since there are many facilities to be delivered to the public through our institutions. There are many safety preparations and arrangements to be made. We are working to achieve those goals. Im working hard too. I still remember your words "Baba you are going there to help people. Dont worry". I wasn't worried about me sweetheart. I was worrying about you and our love. I was worrying about being apart. Sweetheart I helped a lot of people for last few days. I was sleepless for few nights. I remembered you a lot. Dont think that I have forgotten you. When I  remember you I pour some water to your birthday remembrance tree. Its a mango tree. I love you forever Baba. Stay safe. Keep your parents safe. Especially parents. I will let you know why. Miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment