Tuesday 2 August 2011

3D films.

Dear father,
 for the first time I saw a 3d film today. As i wasnt a film fan in film halls i couldnt experience this moment. But is was very exciting. I think its very developed than your time. we got special offers for our students' cards. 75 Rubels. Cheap. I enjoyed  than the film  because I memorized you. I was drawing a painting about your younger times in a 3d manner,(Ha ha ha). For sure you were the same curious fellows just like us. The film I watched was Harry Porter Last film. I didnt have a clear idea about the film because I haven't seen the first 7 films. But im sure its a nice one.
Near by the 3d film hall there is a 7d film hall. Here the price is a little high. we will try it next time. there we can feel the smells also, vibrations,...etc
wow. this city is changing quickly. 

1 comment:

  1. Go along between 10 - 1am.... 7D'z quite cheaper around that time...And Harry Potter would have been nice if you have read the HP Novels at least... (if you want them just let me know in FB..I got whole set of books ad PDF version)

    ReplyDelete