Saturday 20 August 2011

Rotten dreams of a medical Student.(As a destroyer im writing this)




Rotten dreams.(The dreams spoiled by others)
Saman, A student who were senior to me and studying in our university. You already know this is a foreign university. Saman took a decision to marry a Russian girl. We didn’t force, we didn’t cheer, or we didn’t resist. Finally we also helped him to arrange his wedding. This was a new experience to us. A Russian tradition wedding ,with Russians. Wow. I was thrilled. The day were near. We were busy buying and finding suits for the Saman’s wedding.
   
Wedding day came we went to the registrar office we finished all the things there. And came to the Snaminski  church to get the blessings to the couple(Im a buddhist).
The here were just about to start the party. In the Garden of the hotel many champagne bottles opened. We were drinking some champagne. Then we went inside the hotel for the lunch. We drank, I gave a speech in Russian language. Some other also gave a speech. Then the music and dancing session began. Saman came near to me and told me don’t speak dirt in a wedding day speech. That’s enough to break my heart. I left the hotel and came to the road. Why? Did I tell something bad? All I speak was truth and something which can fill saman’s character by proud.  I never tried to make him a shameful person. Few minutes later saman came to my side and told me ”Don’t speak shits here”. My heart can’t bear more than that. I left the place and came home. Then they again asked me to come there. I respected obligation (I was crying in the taxi, im 26 by now.).  God sorry. I got drun after that. It may be because of the heart pain, finally I became to the asshole in the hall. The person who destroyed it.  When one mad ass, trying to dance and make that mother of the bride in to a critically shameful situation I was trying to prevent it and save her. I told that mother (My mother I love you) this is the greatest mistake. A son couldn’t say it. I didn’t have a feeling about those old ladies. FINALLY I GOT THE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE THE DESTROYER OF THE NICE SMALL PARTY. My friends talked about me. There was disgust for the max. Finally I became the shameful oldies loving mad guy. True I was drunk. I never wanted to harm to or love or do anything bad with that mother. Then I remember nothing. Im in the hostel. No one Answer the telephones. I drank again. Mother and father caught me that I was drunk. Sorry mom. Sorry father. Never want to hurt you. I came this shameful person because of try to save another mothers respect. Today my party life ended. 20-August-2011. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment