Tuesday 16 August 2011

Having a punch in to the eyeball

We were drinking beer. Just in front of the fanciest are of the Kursk. The pushkinski. No one dare to come and give a shot to a foreigner this are. But I think finally after many year this happened. The nice thing about this is happened to me. ha ha. A guy with some bottle and girls invited to drink with them several minutes later the guy couldn't find his wives. so he became angry with me. What should I do. If they go. They are gone. In love or other relationships most of the time the good byes are forever. Then started the fight. Police came but supported to him. I got wounded. Hey,! Democracy. I challenged the police guy who is more than 6ft, im onlt 5,6.
I dont care. people should respect to others,. with periorbital haematoma I came home. Now Im resting. trying and trying to prevent hating. Kursk Nights May be Ended Like this too..
 I like to say F,,,, this kind of people and a dirty police service. Special Instruction-Russian police is a garbage can you will find many kinds of disgusting animals in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment