Sunday 21 August 2011

Post Alcoholic period

Usually with a big head ache. for me with with memory blackouts. The period is painful till you get 2 paracetamol and a bath,, But the special thing. What were you doing in those memory blackouts in alcoholic period. The problem always make me suffer. Especially these days. These periods are very shameful. I caught to home when I was a little drunken. I helped a wedding get to its shameful moments. This period also blames. They should be. But the faces of the people which show the shamefulness about me.  After get rid of the alcoholic hang mentally many thoughts keeps your head busy. Madness,shame, helplessness,loneliness, educational debts, Mother father.
I apologize for every things that I have done miserable. I quit alcohol. In my short period of time I have many good works to do I will try to concern about them.
No more happy parties, get together & BBQs . Room should be the most comfortable place in environment. Outside its cold. Even in the summer its cold with people like me.
Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Parties and BBQ's can be More fun with if you can keep the memories of them...But not with a memory blackouts caused by vodka... :D It's a great news to hear that you turn a new page... :))

    ReplyDelete