Saturday 6 August 2011

My University

Though Im a medical student I havent tell about my university. Kursk State Medical University. A university situated in a small Russian city named Kursk. Kursk is a great place for studies. one of the universities in the European side of the Russia. The university situated in the heart of the city. In the Perikallskavo squire in a area where Russians played the critical game to save the city. Also a place Russians marked their victory against the German soldiers. If you come to Kursk some day you may see the monuments. We came here to at the fall of the 2007. In a spring time. At the present more than 3000 Russian Students, and about 1000 foreign students doing there studies here.KSMU was the best university for English medium in Russia, even to day it has the same excellency in English medium curriculum.Teaching staff have highly trained in European countries. There are more than 67 departments which are dedicated to students Education. Education environment is very nice one in KSMU. All the foreign students like this a lot. A library fully equipped with all the medical literature.  After 3rd year all the students are affiliate with the hospitals very closely. There are more than 15 hospitals which our students work with. I forgot to tell. there are more than 250 sri lankan students currently doing their education here in Kursk, in KSMU. 
The city is very calm and the citizens are also very friendly. Buses, Taxi,trolly buses, tramp cars, many transportation systems make the transportation very easy one.
KSMU has a great Excellency about it experiments. It had lead Russia and Europe many times.
We are very happy to become here and do our education in a environment like this. there are four season with a nice winter. which goes through even in the bones. ha ha. It is one of the best experiences in my life. And students from KSMU are playing leading roles in their countries. I love KSMU. like a child like to his school.

charith kumara
MD
5th year.
University FB link-http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kursk-State-Medical-University-KurskRussia/107590499294980
official site of the University-http://www.kurskmed.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hey charith , I'm a foundation in science student , I'm hoping to take my MD there next year , currently I'm a lil intimidated because I've been reading a lot of blogs and I have a doctor who discourages budding doctors from ever taking medicine , my question is , is it really that stressfu to study medicine?

    ReplyDelete