Sunday 21 August 2011

A run in a rainy mist

The ground was empty. No one seemed to play. Yes True. It was around 8;00pm. In mind there were no much expectations, But a big cluster of shame, unforgivingness, misunderstanding, debts, exams and parents. Since the day that I diagnosis with a high tendency to caught with hypertensive disease. I everyday complete 10 rounds around the near by football ground. Summer is coming to an end. Always bring me the thought the how different do I now? How much have I deviated from my own policies, which are already difficult to build again. Some I would never build again. But the I never give up. Smiling faces just appear only when a thing goes wrong. Sincerity, Friendship, Love, and Laws these are phenomenons. After a limit all of them become meaningless collection of letters and sounds and they won't help. You will be pushed in to a corner(Like me).

According to my own opinion I thing a lonely life in a apartment, hostel room, or a house is the best. To the class to the play ground alone to the cinema. This has a meaning. Meaning is you wont lose your self again.

1 comment:

  1. To give Smile at a person..it cost nothing...But to give a piece of your heart a person...Beware...!!! think twice....!!!

    ReplyDelete