Wednesday 31 August 2011

When Friendships got messed.


Here when Im writing this letter I have done lots of mistakes by my side. I was with a group in the future also I will be with them but the connections between us have become to an turning point. Some mistakes of mine become severe. For some things I was really tolerable. But After some major changes in my own life style I have become less tolerable to the some things. In a short and sweet manner I have become more fragile. The worse thing I have become is a Clown. So there is a critical need to come up from those intolerable things. We were friends, than friends we were brothers. I dont know which variant is the best. But when a friend went through these few limits you will be condemned (like me) So the best thing is to keep silence. Its better if you can stay home always. Just go for anything in a call only. In a call also you should be very careful. Just like me you should be very careful when you attend parties dont exceed you own limit. The biggest thing is dont get caught to home. Than you and me they will suffer. Next day you will cry. About connections they should be handled very carefully. one word from you will kill your own friendship.
Specially with girls this is very important I think. write nothin to them if the time is not good for it, especially if you are drunk and when you are out of you mind. Impression they get is very bad. The picture about you very similar to a beast. 
So for good connections and friendships follow this guidelines. I learned them myself. Experience. But dont try to experience every things, Some of them are not very sweet and joyful.  
1)Never get drunk. or dont exceed you limit.
2)Dont involve to fights.
3)Dont involve  with Russians. 
4)If you are so sleepy, drunk, or in anger dont take calls, send messages, and dont shout
5)Be friendly(Yes you know you are already out of league) 
6)Be religious
7)Though this is in the 7th position one of the main principles dont forget you parent or try to hurt them.
8)Be a silent person.
9)A lonely life is not a shame or challenge 
10)Dont take much tension. Be cool. stay calm even in the places you cant stay calm.
11)Be always sincere to your parents, brothers and to sisters, and to friends.
 keep your faith in you. Believe your self.
Respect girls teachers and family.
so there are no big things to do. Just after some time you will be a nice person though others not satisfied about you. Its ok. for sure you will be satisfied about yourself. 

5 comments:

  1. really meaningful....
    bt by being a silent person we can only be safe..we can't be a friendly person to the others.Being lonely z not a shame....yes,itz true.bt we have to live...we are born to live.not to suffer...bt what u said is really true when we are having relationshipz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds truth. but I like to stay alone.) thanks for the comment any way keep in touch with me here. In cyber space I dont like to be alone)))
    there is a face book page too. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Posts-From-A-medical-Student/218238398228133

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya.nobody wants to be alone by their own unless something happened to them.from now I'm following ur blog.I visited ur fb page.bt for a few time i won't come to the fb.bt I'm continuing with my blog.so plz keep in touch with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea true. ok lets KIT in here. its a nice place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be a silent person..
    it's good more than anything

    ReplyDelete