Thursday 11 April 2019

11 April

Thank god I have internet today. Im writing a daily message to the most beloved(thats you) i miss you like im mad. My mind search you everywhere. Moreover I see you sometimes in crowds. In a sudden I see that wasn't you. My mind portrait you In front of my eyes. I hope you are fine Baba. Assume if I was the jerk, would I feel this way? Each and every minute my heart breaks in to pieces in pain. (I know Baba I deserve even more pain). I love you always. No one can't stop me loving you. I will always have my love to you. You will always live in me. I will live in you and your memories forever. Soon new year. I hope you have finished your shopping for the new year. I wish if I could join with you. I remember your mother also. She is so good. Please take care of her too. Please be safe Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment