Tuesday 9 April 2019

9th April

Im sorry Baba. Internet worst these days . I was trying to write. Powercuts and poor mobile signals same time. I miss you here. I have to go through a new year wothout you. I hope you remember the 2017 new year. We were that happy. Just after the new year day, you went to Kurunegala to meet your Cousin's family. I miss you this time. Sure I will miss you for the rest of my life. I wish if could hold your hand and walk. Go for some shopping. Buy some gifts. Instead im having a painful strange feeling of being forgotten. Im not angry with you. Someday if you get a chance to read my Ideas, please remember and think that I was in excruciating pain. I know you went Through the same. I will take this pain. I deserve it and I whisper it to my self always. Also remember Baba I love you always. I had my love to you always. I will have that love to you untill my last breath. I will find this love again someday again. I promise I will not make a mess. Remember I always love you. If I was a cunning, selfish and a cruel person I wont be having this pain. Im in pain. Please take care Baba. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment