Monday 1 April 2019

April.

Our love always asked us. Why we couldn't meet earlier? Finally, why did we meet? I fell in love with you soon. I began to love everything in you had Baba. Not only your character but also your feelings. Loved your smell. Smelled your hair. I still remember you were so ignorant at the beginning. You didnt care what I said a lot. But I said everything what could make you beautiful Baba. I never intended to harm you. I forgave every thing. You did hurt me sometimes. I had nothing which I couldn't forgive you. I always forgave and found a way to love you. I have to say Baba I tried to give you good. I never wanted to distort your character. I remember everything. April starts. I miss those shopping. I miss those walks. I miss those smiles. I miss you. Please remember Baba someday If you see all this (I wish so), I loved you till the end of my life. And I promise you Baba I will find you. I will come closer to you. I miss you. So April started. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment