Wednesday 3 April 2019

April 3rd

I remembered you whole day. I feel the way you forget me. Kind of touching and aching my heart. I miss you a lot. I was late to write because I had a function in the work place. Remember the time just I arrived to work here? Your words were so helpful. I remembered those times Baba. Dont tell me that I neber loved you. Dont tell that Im not loving you. I will always keep the love to you. Hate me baba. Hurt me, blame me or torture me. I will not stop my heart. I will love you forever. Remember the time when I sent a selfy every morning before leaving for work? You did the same. You sent a selfy at work place. That picture made my day lucky and worthy. My favourite tie was a gift from you. Still im taking care of it. It makes me lucky. I just want to tell I missed you a lot throughout my life. I remained forever heart broken baba. I keep a smile to the public. Im crying within. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment