Saturday 20 April 2019

21 April

I couldn't write yesterday Baba. New Year is gone. A brief one like feeling. I remember everything about us like it was yesterday. Things belongs to us are the most Devine. Things belong to us are the most memorable. Sure those are much painful to you and me. I know you are in pain. Im feeling your pain always. Im in pain too. New year is over. Baba please be aware rains are falling, for sure dengue will be an issue soon. Please and please...! Baba be safe!. An infection for the second time is so difficult to treat. I remember how you were in the hospital. I was looking at you through a window for a long time. I was sad, not only because you were ill. I didnt know why. I ran in to the car and cried as much as I could. I never wanted to leave you there alone. And I dont know why it was. I miss you so much. Please just remember someday this jerk (idiot,Devil) loved you so much. And you will be loved forever. Miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment