Sunday 28 April 2019

29 April

Dont think that I have forgotten you Baba. How come I forget you? How can I forget you? Why should I forget you? The answer is I will not gorget you Baba. I remembered you today morning. Yet my alarm rings around 4.55am. I still remember that good morning message you sent. I miss that greeting. I miss that time. I miss you. And my heart aches for the rest of the day. Please Baba someday remember if you see all these letters  (definitely you will call silly) was the pain in me. These words written here have pain within them. Im writing these with a pain. Definitely all these things  written with love. I will keep my love always. I will miss you forever. I will remember that first meet of us forever. I will remember that beautiful cycle ride we took around the park forever. I will remember the smell of your hair forever baba. I will miss you forever. Take care your self Baba. Be safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment