Saturday 6 April 2019

April 6

I hope you are fine Baba. I travelled through our memory lanes. I saw the places where we were spending time. Remember once I told that im ready to give my kidney if you needed. May you took it silly. You are probably thinking how fake was I. Its okay. But yet that will is within me. Dont get sick. Dont be ill. If you need it consider me. Im always ready. No matter where am I. When the call comes, I will be there. Im a terrible person I know. Yet I have love too. Im not going to delete, or kill my love within me. It will be there forever. I will keep my love forever. Im totally in pain Baba. Im Burning in pain. I know i deserve this. And im happy to accept this. Im so sad to bot seeing you. Im so sad because I cant hear you. Please be safe Baba. Tc

No comments:

Post a Comment