Monday 15 April 2019

Day 1 of a new year. (April 15)

If the whole world against you Baba I will remain in your side. I will shout your name Baba. I will keep my intentions and feelings for you. I will keep all the love for you. Will you someday remember me? Will you see me in your dreams? Will you have my image painted in a far far darker corner in your heart Baba? Will you think of me at least for few times Baba? I know sweetheart, sometimes Im already forgotten. Spmetimes I have no right for you. Anyway my heart keep singing your name. It won't give up on you. Remember you blamed me sometimes that I had relationships with others? Some old aunts sometime. When you blamed so, I felt your love, you never saw the pain in me when you accuse me that way Baba. I had no relationships with them. I remembered it yesterday. Im a rare fb user, since you blocked me there also. If im that jerk i will be jogging around fb. I wish you understand the pain when the most beloved accusing that way.(i did the same sometimes I guess. Please Remember my love was to strong too. My love will be staid strong  forever) I have no one in my side except you. Please take care Baba. I wish you everything joyful. I wish your happiness. Its the first day of the year for Sinhalese. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment