Sunday 31 March 2019

Sunday.

Had no internet sorry. Anyway your song kept playing in my mind and head. My soul singing your name. My soul living within you. Probably you wont notice it. Im living in you Baba. I wish I could take you shopping. Remember the 2017? The new year times? I remem everything. I really wish those joyful days. How we were walking those crowded colombo roads with holding the hands together. I want to see you smiling. I wish your smile always. I know you have no time to think about me already. That wont stop me thinking of you anyway. What I really want to tell you is the pain within me is not an issue. But the distance (not only the physical measurable distance but mentally and spiritually) hurting my soul a lot. Dont worry I know I deserve this. I deserve pain. I deserve all of it. Im not blaming it on you baba. You did everything to reduce your pain. I accept it and I forgave long ago. I forgave you in all the issues. I tried to find reason to love. You are the love . You are the best reason to love. There is norhing which I cant forgive you. And there were nothing Which I couldn't forgive you. I miss you anyway. I will be trapped with in this heartbroken state forever. A better punishment. I will keep my love for you. Please take care. My pains are also real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment