Wednesday 11 March 2020

11th March 2020

Sweetheart how are you?  I hope you are fine Baba. Sweetheart im in pain. In excruciating pain. I dont know what to do at this point. I wish I could be with you. Promise me Baba. Dont leave me alone here. I hope you remember our last few promises. I was so cruel to you. And now its my turn to suffer this way. I felt and I knew the pain which you went through. Remember how joyful were these days to us? (February  march april and may) We were walking talking and smiling. What a beautiful time Baba. I still live in your memories sweetheart. I slowly started to write this around 9.15am. And finishing this around 4.20pm. I hope you are on your way home. Time will fly. I will be forgotten. You will proceed in your path. What will happen to me?. Please take care your self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment