Wednesday 18 March 2020

18th March 2020

Writing this around 11pm Baba. I was just thinking about you. About us. Memories we had together were numerous. March is the golden time of  our relationship. If you dont remember I will accept that. Because the faults and misconducts are on my hands. So there are many reasonable facts to be the wrong person in our relationship. All my faults will be accepted. I was wrong. But was I wrong to fall in love with you?
Well you might end our love and forget our memories. But the same memories will be lasted with me forever.  I Always remember your smiling innocent eyes. I love you a lot Baba. Whatever happened and happens, I will not stop loving you.
Will you love me someday sweetheart? Please tell me. Try to love me once more. And please Baba... stay safe. Please stay safe. I miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment