Monday 16 March 2020

15th March retrospective note

I hope you are fine sweetheart. I remembered you a lot. I was so busy but never forgotten to make a note for you. I wish I could go for some shopping with you. Like we did in the past (Its the March). I heard some news. You wanted to leave all my gifts behind. I dont blame you if your really think that way. By the way I have all your gifts to me saved. From the beginning to the end of our relationship. If you throw it away please kill me too. Anyway I don't urge to do things this way and that way. Do what you think. Do what is right. My biggest gift for you is my love. You will have it with you always. I love you a lot Baba. And I dont have a hate for you. If you really want forget me. Circumstances will urge you to forget me. I know. My love will not be stopped though.

No comments:

Post a Comment