Sunday 1 March 2020

1st of March 2020

Since our separation I haven't visit Colombo frequently. Because I feel enormous pain and a sadness when I travel through those places. I visited when it was a vital necessity only. Once I visited your workplace even. I didnt try to interfere. I didnt want to make things worse for you. It was actually in December. I was passing closer and just stopped for a while. I felt you (as I always do). By the way one of my friends told me there are many new places to walk dine and enjoy. Said colombo is changing quickly. Hope you enjoy Baba. Enjoy  whenever you can. I miss you a lot. Today a Sunday. You know how painful was it to take the bus around 6pm and leave you. You and I know the pain. February ended. March first today. What do you remember today Baba? Nothing special? Well there is something special today. Nothing to celebrate though. March 1st was a memorable day.
Take care. Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment