Friday 6 March 2020

6th of March 2020

Sweetheart how are you? I hope everything is fine. I cant make my mind because I dont want to. I was a so rude person but my heart fell in love with you forever. There is no way to express it now but I hope you would feel it someday. Im not urging you to remember me but im in pain of separation. Im in pain because of lost love. Im in pain because I deeply love you. Think sweetheart If I was a opportunistic person would I be felt this pain? I hope no. I was wrong and totally messed up in our relationship. But I always had love for you. I always tried to love you as much as I can. Loved to see that beautiful smile in your face. Loved your voice and loved your songs. I fell in love with you forever. I dont want forget you. I miss you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment